Hi guys, this picture is about Avola 56 Inch Modern Double Bathroom Vanity White Stone Top ( 56 Double Vanity #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 657 x 630. This picture's file size is only 32 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: 56 Double Vanity.
Few could agree that there is something. Every human eye is educated to receive typical surfaces in almost any toilet no-matter how great the looks is.
What kind of 56 Double Vanity can be obtained nowadays? There are many unrestricted suggestions when it comes to decorating surfaces. Decorating the surfaces of this type can be achieved merely by painting with a particular style that can make the area look larger than it really is.
These days, using the usage of showcases getting more and more popular, decorating suggestions are increasingly crucial. Feel and the more mirrors around the wall, the better the design of a bathroom that gives a richer image of the tiny bedroom.
The walls typically of well-maintained bathrooms are simple and fundamentally plain or occasionally obscured with gorgeous tile decorations around the threshold. In developing a wonderful experience, this together with the correct mix of bathroom roof lamps may help.
Inchinch1 (inch),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of length, &fracnumer;
foot, equivalent to 2.54 centimeters.
- a very small amount of anything;
narrow margin: to win by an inch; to avert disaster by an inch.
- by inches:
by a narrow margin: escaped by inches.
- Also, inch by inch. by small degrees or stages;
gradually: The miners worked their way through the narrow shaft inch by inch.
- every inch, in every respect;
completely: That horse is every inch a thoroughbred.
- within an inch of, nearly;
close to: He came within an inch of getting killed in the crash.
- to move by inches or small degrees: We inched our way along the road.
Modernmod•ern (mod′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to present and recent time;
not ancient or remote: modern city life.
- characteristic of present and recent time;
not antiquated or obsolete: modern viewpoints.
- of or pertaining to the historical period following the Middle Ages: modern European history.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of contemporary styles of art, literature, music, etc., that reject traditionally accepted or sanctioned forms and emphasize individual experimentation and sensibility.
- (cap.) new (def. 12).
- [Typography.]noting or descriptive of a font of numerals in which the body aligns on the baseline, as 1234567890. Cf. old style (def. 3).
- a person of modern times.
- a person whose views and tastes are modern.
- [Print.]a type style differentiated from old style by heavy vertical strokes and straight serifs.
Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Vanityvan•i•ty (van′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.;
character or quality of being vain;
conceit: Failure to be elected was a great blow to his vanity.
- an instance or display of this quality or feeling.
- something about which one is vain.
- lack of real value;
worthlessness: the vanity of a selfish life.
- something worthless, trivial, or pointless.
- See vanity case.
- See dressing table.
- a wide, counterlike shelf containing a wash basin, as in the bathroom of a hotel or residence, often equipped with shelves, drawers, etc., underneath.
- a cabinet built below or around a bathroom sink, primarily to hide exposed pipes.
- compact1 (def. 13).
- produced as a showcase for one's own talents, esp. as a writer, actor, singer, or composer: a vanity production.
- of, pertaining to, or issued by a vanity press: a spate of vanity books.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Stonestone (stōn),USA pronunciation n., pl. stones for 1–5, 7–19, stone for 6, adj., adv., v., stoned, ston•ing.
- the hard substance, formed of mineral matter, of which rocks consist.
- a rock or particular piece or kind of rock, as a boulder or piece of agate.
- a piece of rock quarried and worked into a specific size and shape for a particular purpose: paving stone; building stone.
- a small piece of rock, as a pebble.
- See precious stone.
- one of various units of weight, esp. the British unit equivalent to 14 pounds (6.4 kg).
- something resembling a small piece of rock in size, shape, or hardness.
- any small, hard seed, as of a date;
- the hard endocarp of a drupe, as of a peach.
- a calculous concretion in the body, as in the kidney, gallbladder, or urinary bladder.
- a disease arising from such a concretion.
- a gravestone or tombstone.
- a grindstone.
- a millstone.
- a hailstone.
- any of various artificial materials imitating cut stone or rubble.
- a table with a smooth surface, formerly made of stone, on which page forms are composed.
- (in lithography) any surface on which an artist draws or etches a picture or design from which a lithograph is made.
- a playing piece in the game of dominoes, checkers, or backgammon.
- Usually, stones. testes.
- cast the first stone, to be the first to condemn or blame a wrongdoer;
be hasty in one's judgment: What right has she to cast the first stone?
- leave no stone unturned, to exhaust every possibility in attempting to achieve one's goal;
spare no effort: We will leave no stone unturned in our efforts to find the culprit.
- made of or pertaining to stone.
- made of stoneware: a stone mug or bottle.
obdurate: a stone killer; stone strength.
totally (usually used in combination): stone cold.
ston′a•ble, stone′a•ble, adj.
- to throw stones at;
drive by pelting with stones.
- to put to death by pelting with stones.
- to provide, fit, pave, line, face or fortify with stones.
- to rub (something) with or on a stone, as to sharpen, polish, or smooth.
- to remove stones from, as fruit.
- [Obs.]to make insensitive or unfeeling.
Toptop1 (top),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., topped, top•ping.
- the highest or loftiest point or part of anything;
- the uppermost or upper part, surface, etc., of anything.
- the higher end of anything on a slope.
- a part considered as higher: the top of the street.
- high gear of an automobile.
- the part of a plant that grows above ground, esp. of an edible root.
- one of the tender tips of the branches or shoots of plants.
- the part of anything that is first or foremost;
beginning: Let's go over it from the top again.
- the highest or leading place, position, rank, etc.: at the top of the class.
- the highest point, pitch, or degree: to talk at the top of one's voice.
- a person or thing that occupies the highest or leading position.
- the best or choicest part: the top of all creation.
- a covering or lid, as of a container or vehicle.
- the head.
- any of various outer garments for the upper body, as a blouse, shirt, or sweater: a sale on cotton tops and shorts.
- [Naut.]a platform surrounding the head of a lower mast on a ship, and serving as a foothold, a means of extending the upper rigging, etc.
- [Chem.]the part of a mixture under distillation that volatilizes first.
- the best card of a suit in a player's hand.
- (in duplicate bridge) the best score on a hand.
- a stroke that hits the ball above its center.
- the forward spin given to the ball by such a stroke.
- the first half of an inning.
- the first three batters in the batting order.
- a cluster of textile fibers, esp. tow, put on a distaff.
- a strand of the long wool fibers in sliver form, separated from noil by combing and wound into a large ball.
- a similar strand of rayon.
- [Jewelry.]crown (def. 27).
- blow one's top, [Informal.]
- to become enraged;
lose one's temper.
- to go mad;
become insane: He must have blown his top to make such a fool of himself.
- off the top of one's head, [Informal.]See head (def. 56).
- on top, successful;
dominant: to stay on top.
- on top of:
- over or upon.
- in addition to;
over and above.
- close upon;
following upon: Gale winds came on top of the floods.
- in complete control: on top of the problem.
- on top of the world:
- elated: The success made her feel on top of the world.
- over the top:
- [Mil.]over the top of the parapet before a trench, as in issuing to charge against the enemy.
- surpassing a goal, quota, or limit.
- the tops, [Informal.]the most outstanding person or thing in ability, favor, etc.: As a friend, she's the tops.
- pertaining to, situated at, or forming the top;
upper: the top shelf.
- highest in degree;
greatest: to pay top prices.
- foremost, chief, or principal: to win top honors in a competition.
- to furnish with a top;
put a top on.
- to be at or constitute the top of.
- to reach the top of.
- to rise above: The sun had topped the horizon.
- to exceed in height, amount, number, etc.
- to surpass, excel, or outdo: That tops everything.
- [Theat.](in spoken dialogue) to reply in a voice of greater volume or higher pitch: King Henry must top the crowd noises in his St. Crispin's Day speech.
- to surmount with something specified: to top a sundae with whipped cream.
- to remove the top of;
prune: to top a tall tree.
- to get or leap over the top of (a fence, barrier, etc.).
- [Chem.]to distill off only the most volatile part of (a mixture).
- to strike (the ball) above its center, giving it a forward spin.
- to make (a stroke) by hitting the ball in this manner.
- to top-dress (land).
- [Obs.]to have coitus with (a woman).
- to rise aloft.
- top off:
- to climax or complete, esp. in an exceptional manner;
finish: They topped off the evening with a ferryboat ride at midnight.
- to fill (a partly full container) completely: to top off a gas tank.
- top oneself, [Chiefly Brit.]to kill oneself.
- top out:
- to finish the top of (a structure).
- to reach the highest level.