Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Cozy Floors Ashford #5 Ashford Junction Farm House. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 576 x 768. It's file size is only 56 KB. If You desired to save This photo to Your computer, you should Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Cozy Floors Ashford.
Your house usually has its persona. Similarly with all cottages or the pad are situated in britain. Do not wish to modify the building's structure is too much, Cozy Floors Ashford #5 Ashford Junction Farm House patterns and classic bungalow compete.
Never expected a result, gorgeous! To be able to keep up with the persona of the building, Kitchen's developer Alex St Structure putting a home layout in addition to the principal building. The result? Wonderful! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a bungalow, great britain will be the building in-question.
If you just like the environment of the comfortable kitchen as well as peaceful using a slight vintage feel with probably a terrific choice for you personally. To get this style you can make kitchen cupboards that are cheap an election which have pattern and work with a wooden floor features a routine. Using pastel shades brown with variations of wood and bright shades will make dinner in the home with your household can feel warmer.
The pad was built in the 18th-century and it is today past renovation's stage. Rather than looking to replicate the cottage's style, Alex St made a decision to create an additional kitchen style that may reduce the architectural change of the whole resort and sustain this house's character.
Need to deliver the environment is cozy and comfortable, the furniture has a comfortable white color as his concluding. Storage that is much and modern equipment is also wonderful that one is complemented by kitchen layout. Likewise with up lighting to illuminate the area at night.
A glass cube's kitchen layout while in the form. Glass' use here's meant to have the capacity to control the heat. Glass may be popped to supply outdoors to the space, when summer occurs. Surfaces utilizing the same product having an exterior terrace for there to be a widespread line involving the Cozy Floors Ashford #5 Ashford Junction Farm House with fresh kitchen.
Cozyco•zy (kō′zē),USA pronunciation adj., -zi•er, -zi•est, n., pl. -zies, v., -zied, -zy•ing.
- snugly warm and comfortable: a cozy little house.
- convenient or beneficial, usually as a result of dishonesty or connivance: a very cozy agreement between competing firms.
- suggesting opportunistic or conspiratorial intimacy: a cozy relationship between lobbyists and some politicians.
- discreetly reticent or noncommittal: The administrators are remaining cozy about which policy they plan to adopt.
- a padded covering for a teapot, chocolate pot, etc., to retain the heat.
- to make more cozy (often fol. by up): New curtains would cozy the room up a bit.
Also, cosy, cozey, co′zie. co′zi•ly, adv.
- cozy up or up to, [Informal.]
- to move closer for comfort or affection: Come over to the fire and cozy up a bit.
- to try to become friendly or intimate in order to further one's own ends;
attempt to ingratiate oneself: He's always cozying up to the boss.
Floorsfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Junctionjunc•tion ( jungk′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- an act of joining;
- the state of being joined;
- a place or point where two or more things are joined, as a seam or joint.
- a place or point where two or more things meet or converge.
- a place or station where railroad lines meet, cross, or diverge.
- an intersection of streets, highways, or roads.
- something that joins other things together: He used the device as a junction between the branch circuit and the main power lines.
Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.